Army Program Management Support Services 3 (PMSS3)
Contract Period of Performance
Available Order Type
FFP and Cost Reimbursable
The U.S. Army has awarded Program Management Support Services Three (PMSS3) to ECS Federal, LLC (ECS), PMSS3 is a $461 million multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle that provides a full range of innovative, world-class support services and solutions to the Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO-EIS) headquarters, project/product offices, and related organizations.
As a prime contractor, ECS will provide a broad range of expertise to PEO-EIS, encompassing the scope of PMSS3 which includes:
- Project/Product Management Support
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR) Support
- Information Systems Security Support
- Contingency Planning Support
- Physical Security Support
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation Support
- Systems Operation and Maintenance Support
- Integrated Logistics Support
PEO EIS, Operations Directorate (OD), Contracts Analysis and Compliance Division (CACD), manages the contracts, in coordination with the Army Contracting Command – Rock Island (ACC- RI) and other Government contracting offices. Through the use of PMSS3, users have a flexible means of obtaining support service needs quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
Ordering under the contracts is decentralized, and is authorized to meet the needs of PEO EIS.
Point of Contact